Friday, 14 September 2012

Black Racism

Black Racist Female On Train

RWB have saved this report to watch the out come to this case,

Now who remembers the Emma West - The you-tube video of a fed up women who cares dearly about the state of her country, - Outrage of public and mass media, the man hunt for her, also the locking up of her and the taking of her children?

Remember, we do, now here we have an African lady, we use the term quite liteley doing exactly the same 



RWB Transcripts from you tube video we quote......

"............. so glad I’m black, so glad, I’m so glad I’m born black and I’ll die black, I born African and I’ll die African"

"the only reason I born in this country because you f****** people brought my people here"
"my parents are f****** African, born in Jamaica and I f****** African born in England......."

"I can't stand white people, I tell you I don't care what none of you lot have to say because at the end of the day......"

"if you lot would have a choice you will f****** go with your own people and I will go with mine"

"Such a b**** c**** woman"

"f****** idiots, f****** puppets, not this one, black and proud, b**** c**** proud, fucking idiots"

"listen to all these f****** doughnut puppets on the bus, I’m black and proud"

"they all want to be f****** black, they put fat in their lips, in their bottoms and sit down on the sun bed to be black, am I lying? Am I lying? Am I lying? No, I ain't f****** lying.

"One of these days black people will take back what you f****** ..........white c**** take from us..... and your Queen's Jubilee the same f****** diamond she got in her head, my people suffered...freedom of speech"

"I hate white people, I can't stand none of you...strictly black, more black the happier I am......"

JUST WHAT HAVE THE POLICE DONE ABOUT THIS?  NOTHING

BACK EMMA WEST ALL NATIONAL NEWS PAPERS "HUNT FOR RACIST WOMEN ON TRAIN" AND THIS IS WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THIS AFRICA-NO

Page 24 Star News Paper 

Not Just A White On Black Issue, Wake UP!

RWB Admin message; If we are so bad people and this is such a bad country, the answer is simple, go back to Africa where you roots are, whats stopping you?

For the authority's - Arrest and deport this women!!

No comments:

Post a Comment